新闻  |   女性  |   名医  |   孕育  |   整形  |   乙肝  |   准分子  |   口腔  |   肿瘤  |   避孕  |   性病  |   疾病  |   杂志
       男性  |   性爱  |   护理  |   专题  |   直播  |   论坛  |   曝光台  |   PK吧  |   预约  |   男同  |   视频  |   电台  |   图库
Google

医院常用英语:服药

2007-10-31 15:42:00
  来源:长安健康网

病人:早上好,大夫。 Patient: Good morning, doctor. 药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗? Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

 1 2 3 

  病人:早上好,大夫。
  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
  Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

  病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
  Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

  药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
  Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

  病人:给你。
  Patient: Here you are.

  药剂师:请稍等片刻。

好了。您的药全在这儿了。
  Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

  病人:谢谢。
  Patient: Thank you very much.

  药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。 
  Chemist: Dont mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn’t you?

  病人:是的。
  Patient: Yes, indeed.

  药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?
  Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

  病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。
  Patient: No. he didn’t say anything about it.

  药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
  Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

  病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?
  Patient: How about this cough syrup?

  药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。 Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

  病人:非常感谢。
  Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

  药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
  Chemist: You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
首页 上一页 1 2 3 下一页  末页
用户: 匿名发表

精采图文

频道精选

热点信息

精彩专题

热点信息

频道推荐