新闻  |   女性  |   名医  |   孕育  |   整形  |   乙肝  |   准分子  |   口腔  |   肿瘤  |   避孕  |   性病  |   疾病  |   杂志
       男性  |   性爱  |   护理  |   专题  |   直播  |   论坛  |   曝光台  |   PK吧  |   预约  |   男同  |   视频  |   电台  |   图库
Google

医生护士英语会话:西药

2007-10-31 14:33:00
  来源:长安健康网

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

 1 2 3 

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don’t you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven’t gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
  
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don’t know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
  
病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesnt help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There’s no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
  
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
  
病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西林?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor’s certificateprescription.
  
病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
  
病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syruplozenges?
  
药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
  
病人:太好了。
Patient: That’s great.
  
药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
  
病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything else?
  
病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。
Chemist: You’re welcome.

首页 上一页 1 2 3 下一页  末页
用户: 匿名发表

精采图文

频道精选

热点信息

精彩专题

热点信息

频道推荐